The fall is my absolute favorite time to visit Walt Disney World. The decor, the seasonal treats, and the Halloween fun are the BEST! Which of these will you be adding to your Disney Halloween must-do list?
- Minnie’s Seasonal Dine at Hollywood and Vine! From September 12th until November 6th join Minnie and friends for a frightfully festive Halloween dinner party. Delicious food and fun character costumes will not disappoint!
- Club Villain! Sunset Showcase proudly presents this special ticketed event where you will be “dancin’ and chillin’ with Disney Villains.” A scrumptious New Orleans menu is served along with chilling cocktails! Special entertainment and the chance to mingle with Disney’s evil side is the perfect Halloween evening treat.
- Seasonal-themed treats! The treats speak for themselves. No explanation needed here correct?
- Watch HalloWishes! HalloWishes is only offered during Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party, BUT don’t forget that you can watch the Magic Kingdom’s fireworks from other locations in the World. How about catching HalloWishes during dinner at the Contemporary Resort’s California Grill or on the beach at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort. Why not from a fireworks dessert cruise?
- Disney Resort Halloween Room celebrations! Disney Floral offers fun Halloween themed gifts that will magically show up in your Disney resort room. You can check them out here!
- Enjoy the Halloween/Fall decor, at the Magic Kingdom! Disney definitely understands the phrase “go big or go home.” Disney’s decor for the fall season is my favorite!
- AbracadaBar! Rumor has it that on one fateful night a room full of famous magicians, boardwalk illusionists, and their lovely magician’s assistants completely vanished, never to be seen from again. (Eeeeeeep!) Now, some 70 years later, AbracadaBar still holds the magic from its missing patrons of the past! Haunted bar? Yes please!
- Treat the Minnie lover in your life to a Halloween make over at the Bibbidi Boppity Boutique. The Halloween Minnie Mouse package comes complete with your choice of boutique hairstyling, makeup, face gems, nail polish, Princess sash, cinch sack AND Halloween themed Minnie Mouse costume! Don’t forget to make your reservation! This package will only be available from September 2nd until November 1st, 2016!
- On October 31st don’t be surprised if you encounter a little extra Halloween magic in the form of candy. Places throughout the World have been known to hand out treats!
- Last but not least attend Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party! This special ticketed event won’t disappoint when it comes to Halloween fun. Special entertainment, treats, and the Boo To You parade can’t be missed. Make sure to leave time in you schedule to see the Sanderson Sisters in the Hocus Pocus Villain Spelltacular!
Are you looking for some Halloween fun for your next fall Disney vacation? Disney has you covered. Need more help? I am here! My name is Lizeth and I am a Disney Travel Specialist. Contact me at Lizeth@TravelWithTheMagic.com, on Facebook or by phone at 1-800-670-4312, ext. 143.