When choosing a resort for your Disney vacation, it’s important to get one that’s just right for your family’s needs. I’d like to give you 5 Reasons to choose Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort for your next stay!
- The Basics: This is one of Disney’s Moderate Resorts, with a Spanish Colonial Mexican theme. It’s a very large resort, with its own conference center, but it’s great for families too. There are multiple bus stops, so you won’t have to walk too far to catch transportation to the theme parks or Disney Springs. And it has a food court with a great selection, as well as two Table Service restaurants, Las Ventanas and Maya Grill.
- The Activities: If you’d like to take a “day off” from theme parks during your visit (which I highly recommend!) you can fill a whole day right here at the resort. There’s a large main pool with a waterslide, a small arcade, a playground, a sand volleyball court, and outdoor foosball and ping pong games. There are also three smaller pools throughout the resort. And at the Lost City of Cibola Pool in the evenings, you can roast marshmallows at the campfire, and even watch a movie under the stars.
- The Room Types: Most of the rooms (Standard View and Water View) hold up to 4 adults, plus a child under two years old. However, they also have some Casitas and Junior Suites that can sleep up to 6 people. One of the most popular room types is the Preferred Room. These rooms have the same layout as the Standard and Water View Rooms, but are located near the Lobby, Gift Shop, and Restaurants.
But my favorite room type here is the Business Class Room. Again, these rooms have the same layout and bedding as the others, but in addition to being in the Preferred location, you’ll also have access to the Business Lounge. The Lounge serves continental breakfast in the morning, and snacks in the evening. It’s so great to have some fruit, yogurt, juice and coffee before you head out to the park for the day. Then you can use your Disney Dining Plan while you’re in the theme park, and finish up with cookies and milk before bed!
- The Location: This resort is near Animal Kingdom, Epcot, and Hollywood Studios, so all three are a very short bus ride away. And Magic Kingdom is just a bit farther, but still not a long ride at all. One cool thing is that you can see the fireworks from Hollywood Studios right here in the resort! And if your room happens to face that direction, you can enjoy watching right out your window!
- The Perks: When you stay at any of Disney’s Resort Hotels, you get some great benefits! You won’t need to rent a car, since Disney provides free airport transfers and free transportation to all the theme parks, water parks, and Disney Springs. You’ll have access to Extra Magic Hours, where a park opens early or stays open late just for Disney’s Resort Guests. You’ll be able to make dining reservations 180 days before your trip, and reserve your FastPass+ experiences 60 days before you go. And when you find that “Must Have” souvenir in the park, you can have it sent back to your resort, so you don’t even have to carry it around all day!
And one more perk for you — When you book your Disney vacation through me, I’ll take care of all the vacation details for you, at no additional cost!
My name is Brenda Arnold-Richard, and I’m a travel agent with Travel With The Magic. Let me help you find the perfect resort for your trip, and assist you with every step of the planning process! Email me at Brenda@TravelWithTheMagic.com and let’s get started making some magical memories for your family!