Disneyland Resort Refurbishments Update
Please be advised that refurbishment information is subject to change without notice and should be confirmed just prior to visiting.
• Now – May 17, 2012: Big Thunder Ranch Jamboree will be closed for refurbishment.
• Now – May 25, 2012: Frontierland Shooting Exposition will be closed for awning refurbishment.
• Now – June 1, 2012: The Carnation Café is closed for refurbishment.
• Now – June 14, 2012: The Matterhorn Bobsleds are closed for refurbishment.
• Now – July 13, 2012: The Blue Ribbon Bakery is closed for refurbishment. Guests may visit the new Jolly Holiday Bakery Café instead.
• Now – 2014: The second floor of Starcade will be closed.
• Now – Winter 2013: The Plaza Gardens will be closed for the construction of Fantasy Faire.
Disney California Adventure Park
• Now – May 11, 2012: The exterior stairs of Hyperion Theater will be repainted.
• Now – May 17, 2012: Goofy’s Sky School will be closed for refurbishment.
• Now – May 18, 2012: Princess Dot Puddle Park will be under rehab. The nozzle and faucet will be shut off for work, but the pop jets on the north side will be available.
• Now – May 25, 2012: Cove Bar will be closed for refurbishment.
• Now – June 1, 2012: The new Ghirardelli Soda Fountain and Chocolate Shop will be under construction.
• Now – June 14, 2012: Cars Land will be under construction, and the Main Entrance and Sunshine Plaza will be under redevelopment. All Main Entrance and Sunshine Plaza stores, restaurants and services are closed. During this closure, Taste Pilot’s Grill in Condor Flats will offer breakfast options, and Package Check Service will be offered at Fly ‘n’ Buy. Guest Relations is operating from a temporary location during redevelopment of the area.
• June 14, 2012: Disney California Adventure Park will be closed to prepare for the grand opening of Cars Land and Buena Vista Street.
Downtown Disney District
• Now – May 25, 2012: The UVA Bar will be closed for renovation.
• Now – Late Summer 2012: Compass Books has closed and is under construction to open an Earl of Sandwich restaurant.
For more information about a Disneyland vacation contact us at email@example.com or call us toll free at 1-800-670-4312!