10 Reasons You Why You Should Stay At Disneyland’s Grand Californian Resort & Spa
- Napa Rose. This beautiful restaurant has a Napa Valley theme and specializes in California cuisine. It’s 16,000-bottle wine cellar offers a selection of 80 wines by the glass and an award winning list of over 450 international wines. You can even dine in the patio with a view of California Adventure!
- Storytellers Café is another delicious option at The Grand Californian Resort & Spa. The walls feature murals that depict scenes from classic California stories. Enjoy a breakfast buffet with Chip, Dale, and friends, but don’t forget to venture back for dinner and try the famous corn chowder. It has been on the menu since Storytellers Cafe opened in 2001.
- Entry directly into California Adventure from the Grand Californian! Does it get much better than that? I think not.
- Convenience. Disneyland’s Grand Californian Resort & Spa is just steps away from both parks AND Downtown Disney. Spend less time commuting and more time having a blast!
- It’s theming. The architecture was inspired by the Arts & Crafts movement made popular in California during the early1900’s. The exposed rafters and an amazing, sliding, stained glass entry door are quite impressive. Don’t forget to check out the resort’s “Grotesque Bird” statues. You can learn more about them here.
- The views. Some rooms have views of the Grizzly Peak and Paradise Pier sections of California Adventure.
- The robes! In the closet you will find big fluffy robes to use during your stay! Fancy!
- The pools! With three to choose from you won’t be disappointed. The Mariposa pool area even has cabanas for rent. Ahhhhhhhhh. Kick back and relax.
- Get up and go power walk! What a cool perk for guests staying at the hotels of Disneyland Resort. Enjoy a two mile walk thru California Adventure before the hubbub begins.
- Spa. Need I say more? Check out the Mandara Spa on your next stay!
Are you ready for a trip to Disneyland? I can help! Contact me at Lizeth@TravelWithTheMagic.com, on Facebook or by phone at 1-800-670-4312, ext. 143.