Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel is one of three amazing hotels located right at the Disneyland Resort in Anaheim, California. Paradise Pier Hotel offers a beach and sand setting that makes you feel as if you have stepped back in time, but with a modern twist. It is more casual then the other two Disneyland Resorts, yet truly elegant at the same time.
- Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel has 502 guest rooms and suites that offer both Queen or King size beds. Some guest rooms, if needed and available, will also include a daybed making this hotel perfect for almost any size family!
- Themed guestrooms make you feel as if you are staying at your very own beach house! Details include colorfully decorated rooms, beach ball themed pillows, Mickey Mouse lamps, and so much more.
- A variety room views are available including rooms with an amazing view of the spectacular water and light show called World of Color featured at Disney’s California Adventure Theme Park.
- There is a roof top pool and waterslide! Did you know that the waterslide is called California Screamin? Named after the roller coaster at California Adventure.
- A children’s pool is also available for the younger kids. For adults looking to relax there is a whirlpool hot tub.
- On select nights you can watch the Disneyland Park fireworks and listen to a live synchronized soundtrack from the third floor pool deck.
- The children’s movie area is an incredibly fun decorated sand castle and beach chair themed room. There are also crafts and storytelling sessions for children staying at this hotel.
- Many food choices from quick snacks to sit down table service for breakfast, lunch, and dinner are available.
- Stop by the Character dining for breakfast starring Mickey and company; some of your favorite characters would love to say hi and take a picture!
- Paradise Pier Hotel also offers the convenience of being able to grab a quick meal or cocktail at the Surfside Lounge, located next to the hotel lobby.
- Paradise Pier is home to one of the biggest and best gift shops on property it is called Mickey
in Paradise. You can find just about anything imaginable and Disney themed at this one of kind
BONUS FUN FACTS: When you choose to stay at any Disney Hotel you will get to enjoy both early park admission and the convenience of being within a very short walk to either Disney Theme Park. Also, guests who are staying at one of the Disneyland Hotels may enter and re-enter as many times as they want using the special entrance at Disney’s Grand Californian Resort & Spa.
Another wonderful feature offered to only Disney Hotel guests is the merchandise delivery service. If you find souvenirs you just have to have, you will not have to carry them around all day! You can have them delivered right to your hotel at no extra charge.
Don’t just wish you were staying at Paradise Pier Hotel and enjoying both Disneyland and Disney’s California Adventure Theme Parks, contact me today to make your “Dream” vacation a reality at Carrie@travelwiththemagic.com