Are you attending or wanting to attend Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party this Holiday season? Check out my favorite tips!
1. Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party is a special ticketed event. You will have to buy your ticket apart from your Walt Disney World Package.
2. Dates sell out, especially those closest to Christmas! If you have your heart set on a specific date, make sure to buy them early!
3. Make sure to keep your peepers open while strolling on Main Street! It snows during the party!
4. Don’t miss the shows! They are exclusive to Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party and can’t be seen at any other time of the year!
5. The second showing of Mickey’s Once Upon A Christmastime Parade is less crowded, mostly because families with kids who can’t stay up that late will make sure to attend the first parade!
6. Don’t forget to get your groove on at the character dance party! They won’t sign your autograph book, but they just might be the best dance partners you’ve ever had!
7. Eat a light dinner! You’ll want to save room for as many cookies and cups of hot cocoa as your heart desires!
8. Rest before the party! The official hours of Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party are from 7pm to Midnight.
9. Come rain or shine the party goes on! Pack ponchos just in case.
10. Keep an eye out for special merchandise and sweet treats that can only be purchased during the party. This is also the case for special merchandise only sold during the party.
11. Don’t forget to pick up your free Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom trading card, only available during the party.
12. Don’t forget that your party ticket grants you entry into the Magic Kingdom at 4pm! These pre-party hours are great to schedule an early dinner so you can devote as much time as possible to party activities when 7pm rolls around.
13. Get in line early for popular character meet and greets. (Jack Skellington and Sandy Claws.)
14. Party maps are typically released before the first party is held. Check one out online before you attend to make sure you know what your must-dos are.
15. Don’t be completely disappointed if you can’t fit Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party into your vacation schedule. Some of the special Holiday entertainment shown during the party is later shown on a daily basis after the final Christmas party is held. Regular park admission will allow you to enjoy this special holiday entertainment, just keep in mind that it will be more crowded than if you attend the party!
16. Have fun! There is something for everyone to enjoy at Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party!
Are you planning a trip to Walt Disney World this Holiday season and need a little assistance? OR is this season too soon for your trip? I can help plan your Holiday Disney vacation for next Christmas NOW! Talk about a layaway vacation! Contact me for details!
My name is Lizeth and I am an Orlando destination specialist. Contact me at Lizeth@TravelWithTheMagic.com, on Facebook or by phone at 1-800-670-4312, ext. 143.