Are you attending or wanting to attend Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party this fall? Check out my favorite tips!
- Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party is a special ticketed event. You will have to buy your ticket apart from your Walt Disney World Package.
- Dates sell out, especially those closest to Halloween! If you have your heart set on a specific date, make sure to buy them early!
- The second Boo To You parade is less crowded, mostly because families with kids who can’t stay up that late will make sure to attend the first parade!
- Save trick or treating for the end of the party when you are heading out of the park. Lines will be shorter.
- Dress up! Donning a costume is not required BUT sure is fun!
- Rest before the party! The official hours of Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party are from 7pm to Midnight.
- Save the space in your luggage and leave your Halloween buckets at home! Disney will provide everyone in your party a treat bag.
- Come rain or shine the party goes on! Pack ponchos just in case.
- Keep an eye out for special merchandise and sweet treats that can only be purchased during the party. This is also the case for special merchandise only sold during the party.
- Don’t forget to pick up your free Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom trading card, only available during the party.
- Don’t forget that your party ticket grants you entry into the Magic Kingdom at 4pm! These pre-party hours are great to schedule an early dinner so you can devote as much time as possible to party activities when 7pm rolls around.
- Get in line early for popular character meet and greets. (Jack Skellington/Sally and the 7 Dwarfs!)
- Keep an eye out for Photopass photographers! There are special magic shots only available during the party.
- Party maps are typically released before the first party is held. Check one out online before you attend to make sure you know what your must-dos are.
- Have fun! There is something for everyone to enjoy at Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween party!
Are you planning a trip to Walt Disney World this fall and need a little assistance? I am here! My name is Lizeth and I am an Orlando destination specialist. Contact me at Lizeth@TravelWithTheMagic.com, on Facebook or by phone at 1-800-670-4312, ext. 143.