Join Our Team
We are looking for new and experienced Vacation planners to join our Award Winning team!
Thank you for your interest in being a part of the Travel with the Magic team! Established in 2009, we have created and maintained meaningful relationships with many suppliers in the travel industry, including being a Gold Level Earmarked Authorized Disney Vacation Planner and a Universal Orlando Resort Preferred Travel Agency. Our agents are self-starters, pay close attention to detail, and love assisting people. Our agents must live in the United States and generate their leads.
Travel With The Magic is CLIA and IATA accredited, and all our Agents are graduates of the College of Disney Knowledge. We are looking for passionate, hard-working planners who are self-starters and want to grow and maintain a successful and profitable business selling Travel. This is a sales job, not just for the average Disney fan. You must be motivated to increase your sales.
At Travel With The Magic, we provide a team-friendly environment with education and support to help you grow your business; we want you to succeed! In addition to access to training with multiple suppliers, you will also have access to the following:
- Access and training on DisneyTravelAgents.com
- Online training and webinars from VAX, Royal Caribbean, Celebrity, Norwegian, Universal Orlando, Sandals, AA Vacations, Go-Go, and more
- Support via email, phone, and instant messaging
- Opportunity to earn your personal IATAN card
- A toll-free phone number & travelwiththemagic.com business email address
- Direct Deposit for all commissions
- Access to our online database, including an invoicing system and marketing opportunities
- Travel With The Magic is an Authorized Disney Vacation planner
- Travel With The Magic is a member of Travel Leaders
Things to know about this job:
- This is a job – this is not a side hustle, and it’s not for hobbyists. While we acknowledge that a love for travel and a love for Disney is incredibly important to your success, that is not the only path to success.
- This is a commission-based position – you get out of it what you put in.
- You must generate your own leads. If available, and after minimum sales goals have been reached, you may be offered leads through Travel with the Magic.
- Be available to your guests in a timely manner. Our agents set their own hours, but it is a necessity to be able to return emails and phone calls in a reasonable amount of time. We prefer to maintain a turnaround time of 24 hours maximum.
- You must have fresh knowledge of supplier policies and consistently stay up to date on the policies, procedures, and general changes to the suppliers you choose to sell. Personal or professional travel is not required, but we do find that it helps maintain continued education and personal experiences with the destinations you sell.
Candidates MUST have:
- Personal experience at the Walt Disney World Resort in Florida within the last two years
- Sailed on at least one cruise in the previous five years
- Excellent computer skills
- Flexible schedule to assist clients in a timely manner
- Excel in a team environment
- Be a self-starter and take ownership of growing and maintaining a profitable business
- Be professional, honest, and hard-working
- Attention to detail
- Thought about HOW you will grow a profitable business
- Have a passion for helping people with their vacations
- Open to selling all types of Travel
- Must reside in the United States
Applicants who do not meet our minimum requirements are encouraged to apply at a later date when those requirements have been fulfilled.