The Walt Disney World® Resort in Orlando offers a variety of packages to suit your vacation needs. The basic package information is below along with the links to more planning information. If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact us toll free 1-800-670-4312 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The 2017 Magic Your Way Package is a starter package that lets you experience the magic of a Walt Disney World® vacation at an affordable rate. Additional package details are provided below.
The following Disney Resort Hotel categories can be booked with this package:
- Disney Value Resorts
- Disney Moderate Resorts
- Disney Deluxe Resorts
- Disney Deluxe Villa Resorts
A Magic Your Way Base Ticket with choice of ticket length from 2 to 10 days (one Theme Park admission per day).
Add-on options for this ticket include:
- Park Hopper® Option – Come and go as you please through all four Walt Disney World Theme Parks (Magic Kingdom® Park, Epcot®, Disney’s Hollywood Studios® and Disney’s Animal Kingdom® Theme Park) on the same day for each day of your ticket.
- Water Park Fun & More Option – includes a certain number of visits, based on the length of the ticket, to your choice of:Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water Park1, Disney’s Blizzard Beach Water Park1, DisneyQuest® Indoor Interactive Theme Park, Disney’s Oak Trail Golf Course2 (with reserved tee time), ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex3 (includes 30-minutes of game play at The PlayStation® Pavilion4), Disney’s Fantasia Gardens Miniature Golf Course5 (before 4:00 p.m.) or Disney’s Winter Summerland Miniature Golf Course5 (before 4:00 p.m.). (Subject to seasonal or weather closures. Age restrictions may apply for access to certain facilities.)
Things to Do
- Miniature Golf –Guests will receive four (4) vouchers, each valid for one (1) round of miniature golf prior to 4:00 p.m. on one (1) day at either Disney’s Fantasia Gardens or Disney’s Winter Summerland Miniature Golf Courses (valid for two rounds of golf per package).
- ESPN Wide World of SportsComplex – Receive four (4) vouchers per package, each valid for one (1) general admission into ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex on one (1) day for one (1) Guest (each voucher must be exchanged for a 1-Day Admission ticket at ESPN Wide World of Sports Ticket Window). Valid only on event days. Some events require an additional admission charge. There are no events on certain days. Days and hours of operation of concessions, venues and attractions varies. Visit www.espnwwos.com for more information.
- Splitsville Luxury Lanes™ – 10% discount on bowling, 10% discount on the purchase of food and nonalcoholic beverages (dine-in only); 10% off the non-discounted price of merchandise; located at Disney Springs. (One per package; not valid with any other offers and discounts. Block-out dates for bowling, food and non-alcoholic beverages are 1/1/16 – 1/4/16).
- Sammy Duvall’s Watersports– 10% off the non-discounted price of all activities including parasailing, water skiing, wakeboarding, and tubing trips at Sammy Duvall’s Watersports Centre located at Disney’s Contemporary (Subject to availability; excludes merchandise; restrictions apply. One per package. For reservations call 407-939-0754. Due to capacity limitations, occasionally it may not be possible to accommodate Guests at the time they choose to visit).
Places to Eat
- House of Blues™ – 20% off food and non-alcoholic beverages during lunch or dinner at House of Blues located in Disney Springs(valid for dine in only; excludes Quick-Service location; discount limited to six Guests per party; gratuity not included). Receive 10% off the price of non-discounted merchandise (excludes CD’s art, sundries and sale items).
- Joffery’s Coffee & Tea Company® – 20% off non-discounted purchases at locations inMagic Kingdom® Park, Epcot®,Disney’s Hollywood Studios®, Disney’s Animal Kingdom® Theme Park, Disney’s Blizzard Beach Water Park, Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water Park, and Disney Springs.
Places to Shop
- Something Silver® – 15% off the non-discounted price of merchandise at Something Silver located at Disney Springs.
- Arribas Brothers– 10% off purchases at Disney Springs, Magic Kingdom Park, Epcot. (Excludes Aramani, glassblowing custom/special orders, Herend, Hummel, Liuli, Nao Collection by Lladró, Starlite Collection (Acrylic), Swarovski, Wendt & Kuhn and shipping charges; some other restrictions apply. Discount may not be combined with any other offer).
- Curl® by Sammy Duvall– 10% off the price of non-discounted merchandise located at Disney Springs (excludes watches, sunglasses and electronics).
- Pop Gallery– 10% off the non-discounted price of merchandise located at Disney Springs (excludes published artists and shipping, other exclusions may apply).
- The Hair Wrap Company– One charm with a value of $5.00 with a purchase of a hair wrap at select Walt Disney World Excludes pre-made wraps.
- Everyone in the room must be booked on the same package and ticket options.
- Package and package components are non-transferable.
- Theme Park tickets and options must be used within 14 days of first use.
- Some activities and events are priced separately.
- Visiting more than one Theme Park on the same day requires the Park Hopper
- Water Park Fun & More Option
1Water Parks subject to rehabilitation, seasonal and weather closures.
2Tee times are required for Disney’s Oak Trail Golf Course and are subject to availability.
3Valid only on event days. Some events require an additional admission charge. There are no events on certain days. Days and hours of operation of concessions, venues and attractions varies.
4Valid for one round. Only one miniature golf course visit per day.
- All pricing is in U.S. dollars.
Benefits are valid for arrivals January 1, 2017 – December 31, 2017. To receive any of the benefits listed, the MagicBand or room key card must be presented to the host or hostess at participating locations. Benefits can only be used during your Walt Disney Travel Company package stay and are nontransferable and void if sold. All benefits, services and locations are subject to change without notice. Other restrictions and exclusions may apply.
Links to planning information:
- Disney’s Magical Express
- Benefits of staying on property at Walt Disney World
- Transportation around the Walt Disney World Resort
- What is a Disney pin code?
- Walt Disney World® Resorts
- Fastpass+ and Using Magic Band