Disney Springs is a great place to head on the arrival day of your Disney World Vacation. No theme park tickets are required and is a great place for shopping, delicious food and treats and better yet, fun activities for your kids! While this list is not exhaustive of everything that you could do, it will give you a few of my, I mean, my kid’s favorites!
- Everyone loves Mr. Potato Head, I mean, what isn’t there to love? Once Upon a Toy allows patrons to practice building their very own potato head. A huge tower dispenses a multitude of pieces, some of which you probably have never seen before!
- Create your very own treat at Goofy’s Candy Company! Make your way to the big sign that says “order here” and see what treats are available to customize. Selections change, BUT some of the treats include rice cereal treats, pretzel rods, marshmallows, apples, and cookies. Grab a card and pick your poison! Usually included in the standard pricing for each treat will be one dip, one topping, and one drizzle! Yum!
- Build-A-Dino at T-Rex. Do you have a dinosaur lover in your traveling party? Not only can you build an awesome dinosaur at T-Rex, BUT you can even eat a delicious dinner! Don’t forget to check out the T-Rex dig site where you can excavate dinosaur bones!
- Building and creating seems to be the theme of the day, and it is no different at the Lego Store! In the front and inside of the Lego Store, you will find stations filled with Legos for your building enjoyment. Make sure to also explore the amazing characters that are made completely of Legos. My kids love taking photos with these larger than life creations!
- Last but not least, and if you don’t mind either a drenched kid on the way back to your resort or packing an extra set of clothing, the Market Place Water area offers splash pad fun, especially on those extra warm and humid Florida days!
Disney Springs has some for everyone; shopping, food, tasty treats, and even activities for your kids! Make sure to allot some time to explore Disney Springs on your next Disney World vacation!
Are you planning a trip to Walt Disney World and need a little assistance? I am here! My name is Lizeth and I am a Disney Travel Specialist. Contact me at Lizeth@TravelWithTheMagic.com, on Facebook or by phone at 1-800-670-4312, ext. 143.