When traveling to Disney with an infant make certain you know where the Baby Care Centers are located. There is one located in each park and are fully staffed to help with all of your baby needs. They are open during regular park hours AND are FREE to use.
Disney knows how to accommodate families with infants! Check out all the services the Baby Care Centers offer:
1. Need a quiet place to nurse your little one? Disney Baby Care Centers have private nursing rooms with rocking chairs.
2. Disney does a great job providing baby changing stations throughout the Disney World Complex and the Baby Care Centers are no different. The changing tables provide ample space and are clean.
3. There is a kitchen with a microwave and sink to help with the preparation of bottles and/or meals. We were even able to take advantage of the bottle warmers they have available!
4. There is a main room with a television, table, chairs and sofa. This is a great area to help a little one unwind from the hubbub and excitement of the parks or a great spot for older siblings to hang-out while mom and dad are taking care of baby brothers and/or sisters.
5. Forget or run out of essential baby products? No worries! The on-site shop can help with that. You will find diapering needs, sunscreen, clothing, and over-the-counter medicines.
6. Lost children are also attended to at Baby Care Centers by cast members until they are reunited with their parents.
The Baby Care Centers were an essential part of the success of our Disney trip. We knew exactly where they were in each park and became a part of our park schedule. The cast members are helpful and the centers are clean and inviting.