It’s time you found out at Disney’s Hollywood Studios Jedi Training Academy!
Jedi Training is for all young Padawans ages 4 through 12 who want to test their skills in the Force under the watchful eye of a Jedi Master!
Head over to the stage by Star Tours and life-size AT-AT for the all excitement and action!
Your Padawans will arrive there with Jedi robes and light sabers and eager to learn! The show begins with Star Wars fanfare and a Jedi Oath preparing the younglings for training. The Jedi Master is there to instruct your child in the ways of force by practicing life-saving defense skills.
And as the young Padawans are practicing their skilled moves, the Jedi Master senses a disturbance in the force, and suddenly Stormtroopers and Darth Vader appear!
You can see the excitement on everyone’s face as Darth Vader tries to intimidate the crowd and challenges each child in a battle of skills.
Will your child be able to defeat the dark side and be proclaimed a true Jedi Knight? You must be tested to know for sure…
May the Force Be With You!
This show really brings the galaxy far, far away to Disney Hollywood Studios with Star Wars music, sound effects, and characters. You even hear Master Yoda’s voice as he provides us valuable Jedi Wisdom! If you want to be a part of this remarkable experience, follow these tips of the Force:
1. In order to begin your training you must sign up early! The Academy fills up quickly, so as soon as you enter Hollywood Studios head over to the queue outside the ABC Sound Studio!
And please have your children with you. The Cast Members will not sign up a child unless he or she is present! If all the available spots are taken, ask to be on the alternate list!
2. Make sure note the training time the Cast Members give you and arrive 30 minutes ahead of schedule. If you don’t show up on time, a child from the waiting list will be substituted in your spot!
3. The viewing area around the stage is first-come-first-serve. If possible, split up and send one adult to the meet up area with your child, and another to stand at the stage in your perfect viewing spot.
4. Everyone in the Academy will get a chance to display his or her skills! During the busiest times of the year, additional Jedi and Sith Lords will be there to challenge your children. You may even get the chance to meet Darth Maul or Ahsoka Tano!
5. Don’t worry about missing a moment of the excitement because PhotoPass photographers are there to capture it for you! These experts of Disney memories will hand you a special photopass containing all their pictures from the show. Hold on to this card, and head on over to the Darkroom on Hollywood Boulevard where a Cast Member will move these photos to your regular photopass or photopass+.
6. Remember, this is an outdoor event and weather may cancel the Jedi Training at any time since the safety of your children is the most important concern.
7. And Be sure to check the daily Entertainment Times Guide for performances the day of your visit. Times and schedule do change, and you to make sure you attend this important event in the life of your Padawan.
Becoming a Jedi Knight, is the opportunity of a lifetime! Don’t let your family fall to the Dark Side… Let me help you plan your Jedi Adventure now!