Are you a self-professed Disney World junkie that is planning your next trip before your current trip ends or maybe a newbie that is addicted during your first visit and already planning to come back? Well you are in luck, did you know that Disney offers to book your next trip WITH a discount before you even leave? Yes, this really is as good as it seems and I’ve included the details below just make sure you do this before departure because like Cinderella’s wish, this offer expires.
- You have to secure the reservation BEFORE 10 pm on the day of checkout. Of course you can do this the first night if you like, but that’s the absolute latest.
- The standard exclusions apply including 3 bedroom grand villas, Little Mermaid standard rooms and campsites. Also this can’t be combined with any other offer.
- Typically you can book 8 months in advance, but that depends on when you visit. These rooms can extend into periods that aren’t yet discounted so you have the advantage of getting the best availability.
- All it takes is the standard $200 deposit and then your final payment is due 30 days prior to travel.
- If you booked with a travel agent be sure to remind them of this when making the reservations so they will be linked on the new reservation.
- To find the current offers and dates look for the “Be Our Guest Guide” booklet pictured below in your room.
- Last, but not least take advantage of the discount by considering upgrading your resort category. Generally the savings are better than what is released to the public so going up to a deluxe resort may be less than you think.
Have you been considering a vacation to Disney or beyond? Then let’s get started planning, think of me as your personal travel concierge! Don’t want to visit a Disney property, that’s ok I can send you just about anywhere else you would like to go! Contact me today via Facebook, Pinterest, email or phone at 1-800-670-4312 Extension 144 to get started planning today or click here to request a quote. As always my services are always FREE, so why not start early!
As always I hope to hear from you real soon, chEARS!