Top Five Disney Resort Restaurants
One thing that I find is overlooked in Disney is some of the amazing dining located right at your Disney resort! There came a point where I had dined at most restaurants in the Disney parks and a handful in Downtown Disney and wanted something more. We stumbled upon a couple by mistake, and searched out others the more we explored new resorts. Here is sneak peek at five of my favorites! I have many more, and I am sure I will be adding the newly re-mastered California Grill when I visit in November, but for now, here is a taste.
1. Boma- Flavors of Africa: This MUST do takes you on a tour of many African countries in this culinary buffet. Boma features, as Disney likes to all it, an “All you care to enjoy” buffet. And it definitely lives up to that! From scrambled eggs with goat cheese, to fresh fruits and carving stations, this breakfast is my favorite on all of Disney property. Don’t forget to ask for some jungle juice! Located at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge.
2. Jiko- The Cooking Place: Across the hall from Boma is the fine dining location, Jiko. In the middle of this warm, welcoming place you will find two wood-burning ovens that you can watch chefs prepare food in the open kitchen. From steak, to flatbread pizzas, to the more exotic wild boar, there is something for everyone here. Be sure to try the Taste of Africa! There are also some wonderful wine and dine tasting dinners along with the Wanyama Safari and dinner, ask me today for details! Located at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
3. Whispering Canyon Café: There is nothing to whisper about in this hootin’ and hollerin’ place! Besides amazing home cooked meals, boasting many family style “all you care to eat” plates, Whispering Canyon Café has some of the most entertaining wait staff you will ever meet. Do not miss out on the spicy and delicious Bloody Marys! Oh… And be sure to ask for some Ketchup with your meal. Located at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
4. Citricos: This gorgeous find dining restaurant in the grandest of all the Disney hotels is sure to host a romantic evening! Enjoy Mediterranean cuisine while taking in the breathtaking atmosphere. Even the children’s plate looked spectacular! If you are looking for a place to celebrate an anniversary or a major event, this tasty spot is the place for it. Be sure to let them know you are celebrating! My brother and sister in law where given a special dessert accompanied by two glasses of champagne! Located at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort.
5. The Yachtsman Steakhouse: By far the best steakhouse on all of Disney property! We stumbled upon this gem while on a date night. We have visited every trip since and have never regretted it once! This New England steakhouse is home to some of the most decadent, riches foods around. From the cheese platters, to the artistry that goes into their food, to the 17-oz Bone-In Rib-Eye, you will find yourself satisfied and barely able to move! Don’t forget to check out their amazing wine list and delicious desserts, like my favorite, the chocolate-peanut cake. Located at The Yacht Club.
All of the above restaurants offer children’s menus and cater to special dietary needs. I would love for you to be able to try all of my favorite spots and more! Email me today for a free quote today, and let’s make these dining dreams a reality!
800-670-4312 ext 132