Star Wars Galactic Nights is a hard-ticket event that will take place May 27, 2018 at Disney’s Hollywood Studios. The last Star Wars Galactic Nights was December 16, 2017, following the release of Star Wars: The Last Jedi. This event is not part of Disney’s regular schedule and is obviously not offered often, so make sure to go if you get the chance! Here are 10 tips to help you make the most of your galactic experience!
- Buy your tickets in advance! You don’t want to waste valuable time waiting to buy tickets.
- Dress in your favorite Star Wars costume! This is one of the few times when even adults can dress up at Walt Disney World. Keep in mind that masks are not allowed.
- Arrive early! There is a red carpet for Star Wars fans where you can get your picture taken. The red carpet is only up for a brief time and you won’t want to leave the party to get your picture taken there again. You’ll also want to get your young Padawan signed up for the Jedi Training Academy.
- Bring a backpack or satchel (What? Indiana Jones has one.) You’ll need something to carry around your exclusive Galactic Nights merchandise. Let’s be honest, Jedi robes are lacking pockets.
- Grab a map and make a plan! There are specific locations for different photo ops, Galactic Nights exclusive merchandise, character meet-and-greets, and specialty foods. These exclusive opportunities are not to be missed!
- Get your exclusive Galactic Nights merchandise early in the evening. Some of the exclusive merchandise sells out quickly.
- Enjoy the Star Wars specific offerings. Rockin’ Rollercoaster gets a fun Star Wars theme. Star Wars scenes are projected onto the Hollywood Tower Hotel. Darth Vader even leads the Imperial March!
- Meet the characters! Different troopers roam throughout Hollywood Studios. Jawas were trading at the Star Wars Launch Bay. Darth Vader takes Kylo Ren’s spot at the Dark Side while Rey meets with Chewbacca at the Light Side.
- Try some of the Star Wars treats! We had Yoda pepperoni pizza and saw children battling with churro lightsabers. The Yoda pizza was delicious!
- Take part in the Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge panel!!! Hear all about the new land that opens in 2019.
Are you ready to visit Hollywood Studios and experience Galactic Nights? It’s the perfect time to book a trip. My name is Jessica McHarge and I’d love to bring your Star Wars dreams to life! JessicaM@travelwiththemagic.com or 1-800-670-4312 ext 124.