Mickey’s Not SO Scary Halloween Party is a hard-ticket event held in the Magic Kingdom during the months of September and October. You will experience special Halloween entertainment and even have the chance to trick-or-treat! If you are heading to Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party this year, check out these tips!
1. Purchase Tickets ahead! Dates do sell out!
2. Arrive early! The Halloween party is officially from 7pm until midnight, BUT you can enter the park at 4:00pm with your party ticket. Take advantage of the extra three hours to eat AND you can even schedule FastPasses for the hours BEFORE the party!
3. Plan ahead. There is so much to do during the party that you will need to decide what is going to be the most important to you and your family. Do your kids love to trick-or-treat? Are there characters you just HAVE to meet like Jack Skellington and Sally? Priorities… Priorities….. Speaking of Jack Skellington and Sally, if you want to meet them get in line EARLY! Wait times for this popular duo can be very long!
4. Wear a costume that is comfortable. Don’t forget it is still pretty warm in September and October in Florida. You might also want to bring a bag to cart around the extras to your kids’ costumes such as wigs, hats, tiaras, etc. etc.
5. Bring an extra bag for candy. When you arrive at the party everyone is given a bag for trick-or-treating, BUT they can become heavy, so having an extra bag to consolidate candy might come in handy, especially for smaller trick or treaters.
6. Don’t miss the Boo-To-You Halloween Parade! It occurs twice during the party so if you are able to wait until the 2nd showing it will be less busy then the first. If you are like us and can’t because of the lack of endurance of toddlers, make sure to secure your viewing spot early!
7. Get a map as soon as you walk into the park! You can also find images of the maps circulating the internet a few days before the first party of the season.
8. Sample the awesome Halloween themed treats they offer during the party. It will be the only time you will be able to partake in these delicious treats. I don’t know about you, BUT the candy corn ice cream cone is calling my name!
9. Party merchandise! This merchandise is only offered during the parties AND does sell out.
10. Find a PhotoPass photographer and make sure to take advantage of magic shots only offered during the party. I don’t know about you, BUT I would love a photo with the hitchhiking ghosts!
Are you ready to partake in Mickey’s No So Scary Halloween Party? It is not too late! I would love to help! Contact me at Lizeth@TravelWithTheMagic.com, on Facebook or by phone at 1-800-670-4312, ext. 143.