Are you looking to add a little Christmas cheer to your Holiday Disney vacation? Look no further! I have you covered. Check out some of my favorites!
- Attend the Candlelight Processional at Epcot. A HUGE choir, 50-piece live orchestra, and celebrity narrator tell the story of Christmas in words and music. This is an extremely popular event and you can experience long wait times. If you want to guarantee a seat to this beautiful event make sure to reserve a Candlelight Processional Dining Package.
- Experience Holidays Around the World at Epcot! This celebration takes places in the World Showcase. As guests pass by each pavilion, storytellers relay tales of holiday traditions from their areas of the world.
- Take a horse-drawn holiday sleigh ride thru Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground! The sleighs are festively decorated with garland, bows and lights! Your family will glide thru the resort listening to cheerful, holiday music, while enjoying the holiday decorations. Does it get anymore “holiday” than that? I do not think so!
- Take a Gingerbread tour! Did you know that Disney builds some of the most elaborate gingerbread displays during the holiday season? I can smell the delicious scent of gingerbread now!
- Disney’s Contemporary Resort has been the home of the Gingerbread Holiday Castle, inspired by Disney’s Cinderella.
- The American Adventure pavilion at Epcot houses a re-creation of the United States Capitol Building.
- A 3-foot-long African-inspired Marketplace can be found in the lobby of Tusker House in Disney’s Animal Kingdom Park.
- A Holiday Carousel graces the “Beach-side” lobby at Disney’s Yacht & Beach Club.
- A life-size gingerbread house can be found in the lobby of Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort and Spa.
- Take a Christmas tree tour! Disney does holiday decorations right! You will find some of the most beautifully decorated Christmas trees in the parks and resorts, most especially at the monorail resorts! There is also a Christmas Tree Trail at Disney Springs, BUT I would stick to the resorts and parks for the best of the best.
- LAST, but definitely NOT least, attend Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party! Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party is a special ticketed event (tickets must be purchased outside your theme park ticket) that runs from November until a few days before Christmas. There is no better way to get into the Christmas spirit than to attend this party! Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas party is full of special holiday entertainment, sweet treats AND it even snows on Main Street! It is definitely a Disney holiday trip must-do!
Make sure to check times and availability before you add any of these to your holiday Disney vacation must-do list!
Are you planning a trip to Walt Disney World this Holiday season and need a little assistance? OR is this season too soon for your trip? I can help plan your Holiday Disney vacation for next Christmas NOW! Talk about a layaway vacation! Contact me for details!