First and foremost, what is a Disney bounce back offer? It’s a discount that is offered to people while they are still on vacation (and experiencing a Disney high) to entice them to book their next Disney trip. Bounce back offers typically cover travel within a year of your current vacation and can be found on a flyer in your hotel room. The discounts vary, but are often a percentage discount off the full-price amount of a room or a FREE dining discount.
Bounce back? Why should I book a bounce back offer?
1. It is easy! The number to call is listed on the flyer along with dates that the discount covers. Just remember you have to book your bounce back offer BEFORE you check out on your final day. What an awesome way to dispel the Disney blues before you leave! I know it always makes me feel better knowing that I will be back soon.
2. You can still use your travel agent! The customer service representative will see a note on your current reservation that says you booked with Travel With The Magic. Your bounce back reservation will also be placed under your awesome travel agent! Just make sure to drop your agent a note that you rebooked so they can start you next countdown!
3. It only takes $200.00 to reserve your bounce back for packages. A room only discount works a little differently and the deposit will be equal to one night’s room rate.
4. Why not? You aren’t risking anything if you book a trip. If something comes up and you can’t travel, a full refund of your deposit is returned as long as it is 45 days before your travel date.
5. Not 100% sure on travel dates? No problem! If you need to move your dates or even add or subtracts days you can as long as the dates you now are looking at fall under the bounce back offer dates.
6. No stressful waiting for discounts to come out because you already snagged one!
7. A bounce back is an awesome way to book a resort you might not normally look at because of the price tag. Some offers give 30-35% off moderate and deluxe resorts!
Keep your eyes peeled for those bounce back offers! We saved a ton on our fall 2015 Disney vacation and you can too!