You are having the most magical time at Walt Disney World. Then, you come back to your resort room that final night only to find your eviction notice, the dreaded “Tragical Express” papers, the sign that your vacation has come to an end. Now what? It has gone too fast and you are already beginning to miss the fun you had. Here are 7 ways to cure your post Disney blues.
- Book your next vacation! Disney usually offers a Bounce Back Offer. You may receive an email while at Walt Disney World or check your packet of information in your hotel room for a flyer that gives details for the current deal being offered. Your next vacation must be booked before you check out, there are no exceptions made. Now you know before you leave that you will return for another vacation and can look forward to it.
- Stock up on Disney snacks to take home. Use up any leftover snack credits from your Disney Dining Plan. You can bring home pre-packaged snacks and candies like Goofy’s gummy snacks and my favorite sour cherry balls. Grab a few Mickey-shaped rice crispy treats or bags of flavored popcorn. All of these treats can be enjoyed after your vacation and bring a little piece of magic to your day at home.
- Watch Disney movies. Find a few of them you haven’t seen or watch your favorites over and over again. There are so many to choose from. Some of my favorites are Beauty and the Beast, Toy Story, Enchanted, Tangled and Pirates of the Caribbean, just to name a few. Fill up your resort mug and grab one of the Disney snacks you brought home to enjoy during the movie.
- Listen to your favorite Disney songs. Doing this will bring back so many memories. Every time I hear the music from Haunted Mansion, I feel like I am on the ride. I love it! There are also some that get stuck in my head like the song played on it’s a small world. I bet you have it stuck in your head now too!
- Serve up a delicious Disney meal or treat. You can find many copycat Disney recipes on Pinterest. I have several Disney boards for Disney recipes, tips & tricks and vacation information. Follow me for fun Disney information. There are several books with Disney recipes too. Kitchen Magic with Mickey and Chef Mickey Treasures from the Vault & Delicious New Favorites are two you can find at many gift shops around Walt Disney World.
- Look at your photos and relive the memories. If you purchased Memory Maker for your vacation and visited the many great photo op locations, you should have hundreds of great photo memories. Create a photo book with your favorites or get them printed to put in albums or scrapbooks.
- Start planning your next vacation! Let the excitement begin again! Contact your Travel with the Magic travel agent to get started! Planning your vacation is half the fun!
If you are reading this and have never experienced Walt Disney World, you may be wondering how it is possible that someone could be so sad to leave. If this is you, let’s start planning your first vacation, so you can experience the magic for yourself! If you know exactly what I am saying, now is the time book your next vacation! I am here to help with all your vacation planning needs. Email me for more information. Melanie@travelwiththemagic.com