Are you a self confessed night owl and wondering if you will be able to feed your late night tendencies while on your magical Disney vacation? Check out this list for ideas!
1. Probably one of the more obvious things to do at Disney at night is to check out the parks. Take note of the late extra magic hours for your trip. The parks at night are beautifully lit often accentuating their mystery and romance.
2. Shop until you drop! Don’t be in a hurry to leave the parks and deal with the mad dash to Disney transportation at closing time. The shops near the entrance of the parks typically stay open later while everyone is departing the parks. Take a little extra time perusing all the Disney merchandise!
3. Take a moonlit swim. Some Disney resort pools are open 24 hours a day, but remember that life guards are only on patrol during certain times. The pools ARE heated, BUT make sure to bring a cover-up and/or clothing to slip into after your swim to ward off the chill until you make it back to your room!
4. Make a later dinner reservation! Want a more quiet dining experience? Dining later will help in that conquest!
5. Go to the Yehaa Bob Jackson show in the River Roost at the Port Orleans Riverside. This is a great show for music lovers. Bob combines both his piano and comedy skills to give an entertaining show.
6. Explore Downtown Disney! Enjoy shopping, food, and entertainment well into the night! Don’t forget to check out the Food Truck schedule. Tasty!
7. Take a stroll around your resort. Check out the awesome walkways and or nature trails that are in almost all the resorts.
8. Find a quiet nook and just RELAX. Take the time to enjoy the quiet the evening hours can offer. It is after all a vacation!
Are you a night owl? No problem! Disney has you covered. Planning a Disney vacation? I would love to help! Contact me at Lizeth@TravelWithTheMagic.com, on Facebook or by phone at 1-800-670-4312, ext. 143.