Want to add even more magic to your Mediterranean cruise? You can now book an Adventures by Disney® pre-stay or onboard experience option for your Disney Cruise Line® vacation.
3-Night Pre-Stay in Barcelona – Barcelona Escape
- Privately guided tour to the Sagrada Familia Cathedral, Montserrat and the Gothic Quarter.
- Experience the culture and meet the people through activities including stained glass making and a Flamenco dance performance.
- Get access to special experiences such as an archeology experience and a mountain hike.
4-Night Pre-Stay in Barcelona – Barcelona Encantos
- Visit the site of the 1992 Summer Olympics for a group photo with your fellow Adventurers.
- Privately guided tour to the Sagrada Familia Cathedral and the Gothic Quarter to discover the genius of architect Antonio Gaudí.
- Experience the culture and meet the people through activities including privately-held cooking class and a Flamenco dance performance.
- Tour the Codorniu Cellars, owned by one of the oldest winemaking families in Spain – dating back to 1551. Explore the vineyard grounds by train and tour the cellar before sampling their famed cava while Junior Adventurers sip grape juice.
4-Night Pre-Stay in Madrid
- Take a privately-guided tour of the splendid Palacio Real and then set out to the countryside for a visit to the medieval Alcázar of Segovia.
- Learn how to cook authentic Spanish cuisine from the chefs at Foxa Molino de Cantarranas, a former mill turned restaurant, hotel and museum.
- Ride a bike or take a walking tour through the vast Parque del Retiro, with 350 acres of shade trees, gardens, fish ponds and a lake.
- Experience the culture and meet the people through activities including tapas “pub crawl” and a Flamenco dance performance.
Have a magical day!