Tomorrowland is a themed land inside Disney World. Tomorrowland was Walt Disney’s vision of the future. Tomorrowland has exciting attractions, dining, and shopping. Two of the Magic Kingdoms most popular rides are located in Tomorrowland; Space Mountain and Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin.
· Astro Orbiter- You get an amazing view of the park while riding in a spaceship around a galaxy of planets. The spaceship allows for 2 passengers and does not have any height restrictions.
· Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin– Become a space ranger and battle Zurg. The goal is to shoot as many Z targets with your laser gun. At the end of your mission you return to Star Command where your points are tallied. Your ranking will show whether you are a Space Cadet or Galactic Hero. There are no height restrictions and FastPass+ is offered for this ride.
· Space Mountain- This rollercoaster allows you to journey into space in your own rocket. This is a thrill ride with big drops through the constellations of space. The height restriction for this ride is 44 inches and FastPass+ is offered for this ride.
· Tomorrowland Speedway– Speed along in your very own hotrod on the motorway. The track is designed after the Indiana Speedway. The height restriction for this ride is 32 inches and FastPass+ is offered.
· Monsters, Inc. Laugh Floor– This interactive comedy show is sure to make you laugh. There is no height restriction and FastPass+ is offered.
· Stitch’s Great Escape– Stitch is on the loose in the “theater- in- the round”. This is an interactive adventure can be quite as stich has made his escape. The height restriction for this ride is 40 inches and FastPass+ is offered.
· Walt Disney’s Carousel of Progress- The carousel takes you through the 20th century and today showing a family making progressive using modern advances. Walt Disney himself created the Carousel of Progress for the 1964-1965 World Fair. There are no height restrictions.
· Tomorrowland Transit Authorirty PeopleMover– This tram tour takes you behind the scenes of Tomorrowland’s most popular attractions. There are no height restrictions. You also get great views of the castle!
There are several counter service dining options in Tomorrowland:
· The Launching Pad
· Auntie Gravity’s Galactic Goodies
· Cool Ship
· Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Café
· Tomorrowland Terrace
Specialty Dining Events:
· Tomorrowland Terrace Fireworks dessert party
· Wishes fireworks dessert party
· Buzz’s Star Command
· Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin Photos
· Mickey’s Star Traders
· Tomorrowland Light and Power Company
· Merchant of Venus
· Ursa’s Major Minor Mart
Tomorrowland is one of my family’s favorite land in the Magic Kingdom. My name is Tonya Vega, contact me and let me help plan your next Disney adventure. My services are free. Email me at Tonyav@travelwiththemagic.com