In 2013, “Limited Time Magic” at Walt Disney World® Resort and Disneyland® Resort will surprise and delight your Clients in fanciful and unexpected ways. New entertainment and imaginative events will pop up and then disappear – so encourage your Clients to take advantage of these opportunities while they last!
Limited Time Magic” kicks off at the Walt Disney World Resort in Magic Kingdom® Park with the first ever “Bling in the New Year” dance party in Tomorrowland®. Guests will be able to watch live entertainment on Rockettower Plaza Stage, dance to great music and celebrate with some of their favorite Disney characters – all dressed in their New Year’s best. And, if Guests can’t stay up until midnight, there will be a New Year’s countdown every hour leading up to midnight. The celebration begins on Dec. 30, 2012 and runs through Jan.5, 2013.
Right now, the different experience that Disney has mentioned include:
- True Love: Celebrate romance and enchantment throughout Valentine’s Week with special moments and entertainment geared to lovebirds. Guests can celebrate their Valentine as Magic Kingdom and Disneyland turn up the romance, complete with their iconic castles bathed in hues of red and pink. Disney Princes join their Princesses to meet park guests in special settings, prix fixe menus turn up at select restaurants and Valentine collectibles will be offered for the week.
- Independence Week: It’s red, white and blue as Disney Parks salutes America with a Fourth of July Fireworks Party — for an entire week, with patriotic lighting bathing the Disney castles on both coasts. Mickey Mouse appears in his patriotic finest and guests will find special USA shirts, Ear Hats, and other limited-edition souvenirs.
- During Long Lost Friends Week, lesser-known Disney characters will move from the shadows to the spotlight with meet-and-greets on both coasts. Photo opportunities with characters (which could include Flik, Clarabelle Cow, Remy, Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum) will surprise and delight guests. And Disney guests will even have the chance to vote online for which characters they want to see.
- Pirate Week: Why talk like a pirate one day when you could celebrate these scalawags all week long? The adventures of Jack Sparrow come to life like never before during a bicoastal buccaneer bash in which Disneyland and Walt Disney World become pirate-palooza: pirate bands, pirate meet-and-greets and more.
- Dapper Dans Sing Boy Bands: Dapper Dans, the iconic quartet from Main Street, U.S.A., will add a special finale to their show, claiming the title of the “Original Boy Band” and delivering a medley of hits from One Direction, *NSYNC and the Backstreet Boys.
- Unleash the Villains: A Friday the 13th in 2013 is a special day, so Disneyland and Disney Hollywood Studios are staying open until the 13th Hour (1 a.m.). Maleficent, Capt. Hook, Jafar and other Disney villains host a dance party, complete with limited-edition collectibles and nighttime mischief on Sept. 13.
- Golden Horseshoe Revue: The fabled Frontierland show returns to Disneyland for one month only, bringing back the corny jokes and enduring songs that were often enjoyed by Walt Disney himself.
- You could win some Disney time in 2013 as Disney is giving away one vacation per day for 31 days! Click here to enter!
For the latest Disney news you can use sign up for our newsletter!