Are you ready to embark on your very own Disney World 4 parks in one day challenge and aren’t sure how to prepare? Check out my favorite tips for becoming a Disney World 4-park ninja!
- First and most important detail to remember, you MUST have a park hopper ticket to enjoy all four Walt Disney World parks in the same day!
- Make a list of what you want to accomplish in each park and don’t be afraid to set the bar high! This IS after all a CHALLENGE!
- It would be extremely beneficial to have a plan of attack AND a checklist to make sure you don’t forget a challenge must-do.
- Take into consideration each park’s hours of operation AND make sure to take advantage of extra magic hours if you are a resort guest!
- Be at your first park at rope drop! This will allow you to take advantage of smaller crowds and have the option to save fastpasses for your 2nd park when crowds will probably be higher.
- Speaking of fastpasses, make sure to make them at the 60 day mark AND take advantage of using the mydisneyexperience app to add additional fastpasses!
- Don’t forget extra batteries for your camera or an external charger for your phone. You HAVE to document your Disney 4 parks in one day challenge for both posterity AND bragging rights!
- Don’t forget to pack a bag with park touring essentials! You never know when you might need your poncho!
- Wear comfy shoes! You can easily clock 7,000+ steps in a day touring just ONE Disney park, can you imagine what it might be after a day of walking around ALL four parks?!
- Finally… don’t get too wrapped up in your challenge checklist that you forget to have a good time! You are at the happiest place on earth. enjoy it!
Have you tried conquering all 4 Disney World parks in one day? Are you curious to what a day might be like? Come along with me, as I and two of my travel agent buddies prepare for OUR Disney World 4 parks in one day challenge!
Are you planning a trip to Walt Disney World or thinking about adding a 4 park challenge to your Disney bucket list? I can help!