Do you have a holiday vacation planned to Walt Disney World? First, man you are lucky! Secondly make sure to add some of these holiday activities to your tip!
- Minnie’s Seasonal Dine at Hollywood and Vine! From November 7th until January 6th join Minnie and friends for a festive holiday dinner party. Delicious food and characters in their holiday finery do not disappoint!
- Holidays Around the World at Epcot! Partake in the food, music, and holiday celebrations of the counties located in the World Showcase! There is even a nightly visit from Santa!
- Candlelight Processional! You have never heard the story of Christmas quite like this! A celebrity narrator is accompanied by a 50-piece orchestra and several choirs. This shows take place three times daily between November 25th and December 30th!
- Make sure to schedule extra time in Epcot for Joyful! A Gospel Celebration of the Season! Give your ears a special treat and enjoy seasonal sounds mixed with gospel, R&B, jazz and urban melodies. Check it four times daily at the Future World Fountain Stage!
- Seasonal-themed treats! The treats speak for themselves. No explanation needed here correct?
- Disney Resort Holiday Room celebrations! Disney Floral offers fun Holiday themed gifts that will magically show up in your Disney resort room. You can check them out here!
- Enjoy the Christmas decorations! Disney definitely understands the phrase “go big or go home.” Make sure to leave some time in your schedule for a Christmas tree tour. You will find beautifully decorated trees at all the resorts, parks, and even Disney Springs!
- Gingerbread houses! These gingerbread houses are really amazing! My favorite is located at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort and Spa. Not only can you bask in their beauty and delicious scent, BUT also purchase treats to take home! YUM!
- New this year to Hollywood Studios is Jingle Bell, Jingle Bam! This nighttime spectacular is packed with special effects, holiday music, and of course fireworks!
- If you are thinking about making time for Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM!, why not make it even more special by attending the Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM! Holiday Party? This special ticketed event will immerse you in the spirit of the season with delicious treats, specialty alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, AND the chance to mingle with a VIP Disney Character. If that wasn’t amazing enough you will also have reserved viewing of the Jingle Bell, Jingle Bam! Holiday spectacular.
- Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party! This special ticketed event won’t disappoint when it comes to Christmas fun. Special entertainment, treats, and meet and greets with special characters can’t be missed.
- Finally, if you are already attending Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party, you can sweeten your evening with the Holiday Wishes Dessert Premium Package. You will have reserved seating to Mickey’s Once upon a Christmastime Parade, delicious desserts and finally an amazing view of Holiday Wishes Celebrate the Spirit of the Season fireworks show! Make sure to get your tickets for this special party. It often sells out!
Are you looking for some holiday fun for your next holiday Disney vacation? Disney has you covered. Need more help? I am here! My name is Lizeth and I am a Disney Travel Specialist. Contact me at Lizeth@TravelWithTheMagic.com, on Facebook or by phone at 1-800-670-4312, ext. 143.