Experience two Disney Vacations in one. And everything under the sun.
Are you ready for the most magical Disney Experience ever? Now you can enjoy a Disney Cruise and Walt Disney World® resort stay – all in one vacation.
It’s all the Magic of Disney Cruise Line®. All the Enchantment of Walt Disney World Resort. And all of your dreams come true!
Package components include:
• 3-Night Disney Magic® sailings from Jan. 17 – Feb. 7, 2014
• 3-Night resort stay at Disney’s All-Star Music Resort (other Resorts are bookable but will affect the price per person)
• 3-Day Park Hopper® Theme Park Ticket
• Transfers between Orlando International Airport, Walt Disney World Resort and Disney Cruise Line® terminal
Packages start at $789 per person for a family of 4 (total package price $3,156).
• Offer valid for most Disney Magic 3-Night sailings, category 11B Stateroom, Jan. 17 to Feb. 7, 2014 and for most nights Jan. 17 to Feb 10, 2014 at Disney’s All-Star Music Resort in a standard room
• The number of staterooms and rooms allocated for this offer is limited.
• Cruise fare excludes Government Taxes and Fees of approximately $63 per person (subject to change), Gratuities and Port Adventures.
• Price based on 2 adults and 2 children ages 3-9.
• Theme Park tickets must be used within 14 Days from first use.
• No group rates or other discounts apply.
• Offer subject to Disney Cruise Line Terms and Conditions.
For more information contact us email@example.com or fill out our free no obligation quote form.