The holidays are just around the corner and I love visiting Walt Disney World when it’s all decked out for the season. The parks have added holiday touches like Christmas-themed character cavalcades, special treats, and beautiful decorations to capture the magic of the season. It’s the most magical time of the year to visit!
During your vacation, it’s always a good idea to plan a day for a little downtime, so you can relax by the pool, do a little shopping and take a break to refresh a bit. During our day off from the parks, my family likes to visit Disney Springs. There you will find shops, food, and entertainment. In the past during the holidays, they offered a Christmas Tree Trail, which was so much fun to walk through and see all the Disney-themed trees. This year things look a little different. Due to social distancing, they have changed it to be a Christmas Tree Stroll where the trees are spread out throughout Disney Springs, so larger crowds won’t gather. Here’s how to enjoy this year’s Christmas Tree Stroll.
First, visit the Disney Springs Welcome Center, the PhotoPass Studio or select retail locations that are listed below to pick up your complimentary map. On your map, you will see 12 cute stickers and spaces to add those stickers when you visit each tree location. Throughout Disney Springs, you will discover 12 different trees this year each themed to a beloved Disney character or story.
The themed trees you will be looking at are:
- Disney Parks
- Disney Springs Tree
- Fantasia (use Jungle Book sticker)
- Haunted Mansion
- The Lion King
- Mickey and Minnie
- Princess and the Frog
- Star Wars
- Toy Story
When you find each tree, add the corresponding sticker in the correct location on the map. Once completed, you can visit a redemption location for a special souvenir button showing that you completed the stroll.
Also, when you show your map at participating locations, you can receive special holiday offers available from November 6 – December 30, 2020.
- Blaze Pizza: 10% off your pizza purchase
- Chicken Guys!: 10% off your order
- City Works: Enjoy a free bar bite with $20+ purchase
- Earl of Sandwich: 10% off your order
- House of Blues: 20% off food and non-alcoholic beverages
- Joffrey’s: 10% off your total purchase and enjoy a complimentary Latte Art on any qualifying latte or beverage
- Paddlefish: 20% off all food and beverage
- Terralina: 20% off all food and beverage
- Paradiso 37: 20% off food only
- Planet Hollywood: 10% off your check
- The Polite Pig: 10% off food and non-alcoholic beverages
- Splitsville: 15% off food and non-alcoholic beverages
- Alex and Ani: 20% off full-priced Alex and Ani merchandise
- Arribas Brothers: 15% off your purchase at Crystal Arts, Royally Yours Cart and Silhouette Portraits
- Basin: 10% off your total purchase
- House of Blues: 20% off one full-priced item
- Johnny Was: 20% off one full-priced item
- Kipling: 10% off your purchase
- Luxury of Time: 30% off your purchase
- Origins: 20% off your total purchase plus spend $65 and receive a free full-size body wash
- Pandora: Free engraving with any applicable engraving purchase
- Ron Jon Surf Shop: 10% off your purchase
- Savannah Bee Company: 15% off your entire purchase
- The Spice & Tea Exchange: Free gift with any purchase
- Under Armour: 20% off total purchase
So many great deals offered for you to take advantage of just by showing your map!
We really loved taking a stroll and visiting the Christmas trees around Disney Springs this year! It’s a fun, relaxing, and free way to enjoy a day off from the parks! Also, while you are visiting Disney Springs you may catch a glimpse of Santa and Mrs. Claus riding around on colorfully decorated pontoon boats spreading Christmas cheer. You can enjoy the tunes from Guest DJs at the Waterside Stage and Exposition Park. In the evenings, be entertained by Snowflake Skaters and Toy Soldier Stilt Walkers and take a walk through the Town Center and the West Side of Disney Springs while snow falls to get in the holiday spirit!
If you are considering a trip to Walt Disney World during the “Most Wonderful Time of the Year”, I would love to help you plan your magical vacation!
Contact me to book: Melanie@TravelWithTheMagic.com
Follow me on social media to keep up with current promotions, tips & tricks for your vacation and giveaways! My services are always complimentary when you book your vacation with me. Thank you for supporting my small business!