If you’re a Harry Potter fan and planning a Universal Orlando vacation, they offer a special package designed just for you! The Wizarding World of Harry Potter Exclusive Package is perfect for muggles wanting to add extra magic to your experience at Universal.
This package includes:
- Themed Keepsake box with 3 luggage tags (one per room) & one lanyard per person – The magic arrives a few weeks before your vacation when you receive your special box at home. Add the adorable tags to your luggage and the lanyards are perfect for carrying your ID, Park Tickets, Room Key/Express Pass, Photo Card, and Dining Card. This makes them easily accessible when needed during the day.
- Breakfast at Three Broomsticks and Breakfast at Leaky Cauldron – (each person in your party enjoys one breakfast per location)
- Shutterbutton’s Studio Session – During your session you will create a magical family portrait that actually moves. Includes a DVD photo album, an exclusive photo print and special package backdrop.
- Early Park Admission to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter (and Volcano Bay with a 3-Park ticket) – Start the fun earlier with access to Harry Potter attractions at the park with Early Park Admission for the day. It may be either Universal Studios or Islands of Adventure and sometimes it’s both parks!
- Minimum 3-night stay and Park to Park tickets including the current ticket promotion.
This package can be booked at Universal onsite hotels and a select few partner hotels with Park to Park tickets for access to the Hogwarts Express. In addition to your package, be sure to add these fun experiences to your must-do list! They will enhance your Harry Potter experience!
Grab some butterbeer…there’s 6 kinds to enjoy in the parks!
- Hot (available during the winter season)
- Potted cream
- Soft-serve ice cream
Ride the Hogwarts Express. The Hogwarts Express takes you on two different journeys. So be sure to take a ride in each direction to experience them both.
Talk to the Knight bus driver outside of Diagon Alley.
Visit 12 Grimmauld Place outside of Diagon Alley. Watch the windows and you may catch a glimpse of Kreacher peeking out.
Watch for the dragon on top of Gringotts Bank to breathe fire. It usually happens about every ten minutes, subject to weather. He growls shortly before breathing fire.
Exchange your muggle money for real Wizarding money that can be used in the park at Gringotts Money Exchange located in Diagon Alley. You can use your wizard money for purchases in Diagon Alley and Hogsmeade as well as select locations throughout Universal Orlando Resort.
Be sure to ride all of the Harry Potter attractions (Harry Potter and the Escape from Gringotts, Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey, Flight of the Hippogriff and my absolute favorite of all Universal attractions, Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure)
Catch a few of the Harry Potter shows offered throughout the day.
Witness a unique interactive experience and see a wand choose a wizard at one of the wand choosing ceremonies, located in Hogsmeade and in Diagon Alley. You may also purchase an interactive wand at Ollivanders. Use it to cast spells and make magical experiences throughout the Wizarding World of Harry Potter.
Stop by Honeydukes for Acid Pops, Exploding Bonbons, Cauldron Cakes, Fizzing Whizzbees, and Chocolate Frogs. If you’re feeling adventurous, try Bertie Bott’s Every Flavour Beans. You never know what tasty or not-so-tasty flavor you will get!
This is just a small glimpse of all the amazing experiences you will have at Universal Orlando! If you would like to book the Harry Potter Exclusive Package or know more about Universal vacations, I would love to help! Contact me at: Melanie@TravelWithTheMagic.com
Follow me on social media to keep up with current promotions, tips & tricks for your vacation, and giveaways! My services are always complimentary when you book your vacation with me. Thank you for supporting my small business!