I’ve been to Walt Disney World quite a few times, and there are always things I discover to add to my “To Do” list for the next time! So if you’ve already tried a Dole Whip, eaten waffles at Chef Mickey’s, and know all the words to “it’s a small world”, maybe you’ll find some inspiration for your next trip here:
1) Visit Beaches and Cream Ice Cream Shop at Disney’s Beach Club resort – I need to order the “Kitchen Sink”. (Look it up; you won’t believe all the stuff that’s in there!) I may even share it with my kids!
2) Take a day off from the theme parks and spend it at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort. I want to do the Horseback Trail Ride with my family, rent a boat, explore the hiking trails, and let the kids play on the playgrounds. At the end of the day, we could show our #disneyside at Chip ‘n’ Dale’s Campfire Sing-Along.
3) Watch the Electrical Water Pageant from the beach at Disney’s Polynesian Resort.
4) Let my kids do Agent P’s World Showcase Adventure in Epcot. There are lots of different “missions” to complete in many of the pavillions, and it looks like a lot of fun!
5) Eat breakfast in the Magic Kingdom before the park opens. I want to enjoy the experience of walking down Main Street USA with my family while it’s all quiet.
6) Spend an afternoon at Disney Quest in Downtown Disney, trying all the high-tech games!
7) Do a “Monorail Tour”: visit the three Disney resorts that are located on the monorail route, and choose a snack at each one. Cupcakes, anyone?
8) Spend a day at Blizzard Beach or Typhoon Lagoon, Disney’s water parks.
9) Watch the Magic Kingdom nighttime show in a whole new way, with a Fireworks Cruise around Bay Lake. Read more about it here.
10) Stay at Disney’s Beach Club Resort in summertime, to enjoy their Stormalong Bay water park. It has a lazy river and one of the highest hotel water slides at Disney World, and it’s just for hotel guests!
My name is Brenda Arnold-Richard, and I’m a Disney travel planner. My services are completely free, and I’d love to help you work on your own Disney dreams! Contact me at Brenda@travelwiththemagic.com or 800-670-4312 ext 140, and I’ll be happy to help you get started!
What’s on YOUR Bucket List?