So you are at Disney World and don’t have a park ticket. Say what? Why would this ever happen? Well, maybe you decided four days in the parks was just enough for your family or maybe you thought a break in the middle of your family vacation was a great idea. You are up and around now what to do? This list of course is not exhaustive of EVERYTHING there is to do at Disney without park tickets, BUT these are some of my personal favorites!
- Resort Day! Disney World resorts have tons of activities to pass the time. Relax by the pool, check out the arcade, and some resorts even have surrey bike rentals and pole fishing. When you check into your resort make sure to check out their daily activities calendar!
- Sleep in and have a delicious character brunch. Not only do you get a sprinkle of Disney magic, but you get to check out a Disney resort that could be your next home away from home.
- Number two on this list is the perfect segue for number 3. Resort hop! Take a peek at what different resorts have to offer, especially the ones on the monorail loop. You will also find different types of food and retail merchandise at other resorts!
- Partake in Afternoon Tea at the Grand Floridian. Drink tea, have delicious treats, and relax in beautiful surroundings.
- Disney Springs is a favorite in our family. Retail therapy mixed with amazing food venues. I highly recommend the Mickey rice cereal treats at Goofy’s Candy Company. I HAVE to get at least one EVERY trip.
- Miniature golf. Disney’s Fantasia Gardens Miniature Golf course features 18 holes of interactive obstacles from the Disney classic Fantasia.
- You can experience magic outside of the parks by getting tickets for the Cirque du Soleil La Nouba show in Downtown Disney. Be prepared for cool acrobatic feats, comic relief, and amazing live music.
- Go bowling! Splitsville is located in Downtown Disney and not only can you bowl and play pool, but they have an awesome food menu. I just LOVE their retro look!
Not having park tickets for the entire duration of your trip is ok. Disney has you covered. There are so many activities to partake in outside the parks. Are you planning a trip to Disney? I would love to help! Contact me at Lizeth@TravelWithTheMagic.com, on Facebook or by phone at 1-800-670-4312, ext. 143.