A Perfect Princess Day at Disney World
As soon as I found out that we were going to be blessed with our now eight month old baby girl, I began
plotting, er I mean planning the perfect princess day at Walt Disney World. A day full of pretty dresses, tiaras, and my, I mean Alana’s favorite Disney Princesses. Ok, who am I kidding? This day would be as much for mommy as for Alana! The following are my favorite activities for a perfect princess day at Disney World.
1. Princess themed character meals! Disney offers princess character dining for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. These special meals can be found at the Magic Kingdom, Epcot and even at the Grand Floridian resort! What could be better than enjoying a yummy meal while your favorite Disney royalty visits you right at your table?
PRINCESS TIP: Make sure to make your reservations for these highly popular character meals as soon as you can! You can make these reservations 180 days in advance.
2. Princess meet and greets! The Magic Kingdom, Epcot, and Hollywood studios all offer opportunities to rub elbows with your favorite princesses. Straighten your tiaras, smooth out your gowns, and have your autograph books ready!
PRINCESS TIP: Consider purchasing Disney’s memory maker. Disney photographers are available at all the character meet and greets. Not having to worry about capturing the perfect picture will allow you to really enjoy and be present in the moment.
3. Parades! Keep track of those parade times. The parade that packs the most princess punch would have to be Disney’s new Festival of Fantasy Parade. Catch Ariel, Rapunzel, and Merida on their very own floats while the Princess Garden float carries beauties such as Belle, Tiana, Cinderella, Anna, and even Elsa! Don’t forget to keep an eye out for Snow White. She just might walk right in front of you. Talk about princess overload! Definitely a must-see for your perfect princess day!
PRINCESS TIP: Make sure to get a spot for the parades early! You want to make sure you have the best spot possible for these spectacular parades!
4. The Bibbidi Bobbiddi Boutique! With two locations in the Magic Kingdom and Downtown Disney Market Place, the Bibbidi Bobbiddi Boutique, with the help of an awesome team of “Fairy Godmothers-in-Training” is available for princess transformations. A perfect activity for a princess day!
PRINCESS TIP: Appointments at the Bibbidi Bobbiddi Boutique are very popular. Like princess character meals, they book up quickly. Make sure you make your appointment as soon as possible!
5. Shows! Check out the show Beauty and the Beast – Live on Stage, and The Voyage of the Little Mermaid. You can even see snippets of Ariel, Belle, Snow White, and Jasmine in the night-time spectacular Fantasmic! Jasmine and Ariel also make a cameo in the Disney 3-D movie Mickey’s Philharmagic.
PRINCESS TIP: Just because a show is not labeled as a princess themed attraction, it does not mean it won’t have a little princess magic in it. Keep your eyes peeled!
By no means is this list exhaustive of all the princess love that Disney has to offer. Are you ready to plan a perfect princess day at Disney World? I would love to help! Contact me at Lizeth@TravelWithTheMagic.com, on Facebook or by phone at 1-800-670-4312, ext. 143.